7. It gives you an edge over your competitors or coworkers.
6. The one who presents often comes across as having more authority and expertise.
5. Presentations are the fast track to making deals. Why talk with 1 customer when you can present to 10 or 20 or 100 at the same time?
4. Presentations will make you more famous inside your industry and/or company.
3. The more you deliver your presentation(s), the more you will internalize the contents, the more you will be highly knowledgeable about your area of work, the more your audience can trust that you know what you’re talking about.
2. Every time you deliver a presentation, you kick your fear to the curb and feel great. (Only those who deliver know what I’m talking about.)
1. Presenting is the highest level of communication. You cannot know who you truly are until you present more.
Make today the day you schedule a presentation!
© Copyright 2013 Ben A. Ratje All Rights Reserved